Frequently Asked Questions
- What does extraction of a zip file mean?
Zip file is an archived file which put two or more files in one bundle. The work which restores these bundled files is called extraction. You can execute by "Extract all" from a context menu.
- Startup of software will show the error message "The application failed to initialize properly" or "The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect".
There is a possibility that system files required for OS using software are insufficient. Please download and install "Visual C++ Runtime" or ".NET Framework" from software list page. "Readme.txt" file describes that app requires which version.
- I sent money, but contact doesn't come and restriction is not canceled.
In some of software, I'll show you by e-mail sequentially. I send all mails by the handiwork. Therefore, please understand that I need a few days for the reason that I'm under medical care, etc.
Moreover, your e-mail service regards a mail that I sent as a junk mail and there is often a case which it doesn't send to you. By adding "" to the safe list before you purchase an app, it will progress smoothly.
- I reported the bug to Google Play. But it doesn't improve.
Reviews like a mistake of fact by not reading a manual or emotional contents has written in Google Play and Windows Store. I get harmed when I looked at them because I'm an individual developer. Therefore, I don't check any reviews at all. If you have bug reports or requests, please send a mail to me directly.
- Help file which has .chm extension shows an only message that "Navigation to the webpage was canceled".
Access inside a chm file may be restricted depending on the security of Windows. Please click the "Unblock" button from the property of a chm file.
- 64-bit version of Photoshop plugin is not recognized.
On Photoshop CS3 or earlier, you need to use 32bit plugin even if OS is working on 64bit. In addition, operation will be stabilized when the OS is working on 64bit and Photoshop and plugin are 64bit version.
- The plugin error "error 13:Permission denied" is shown on Mac OS.
This is shown in order that OS may restrict access to the target directory. Although solved by canceling access restrictions of that directory, it's more easy probably to extract plugins to the document directory.
- I would like to contact a developer.
I'm accepting by e-mail. Please send to  if you have any questions or requests.